What is Clooz 3?
- A Program to Consolidate, Index, Analyze and Report Document and Image Data
- A Family History and Genealogy Research And Analysis Tool
- A Windows Desktop Application
Why Should I Use Clooz 3?
- Gather, Analyze and Validate Clues and Evidence About Potential or Suspected Ancestors
- Analyze Family History Challenges Using Factual Document-based Research Strategies
- Organize and Index Collected Documents and Images
- Support "One Name" Surname Studies (large or small)
What Are Clooz 3 New Features?
- Unique Composite View Displays Individual Linkages Across All Documents and Images (see case demonstrating use of Composite View)
- New Document Templates for the Newest Census Releases
- Direct Entry of New Individuals from the Document Details Pages
- Streamlined More User Friendly Interface (vs. Clooz 2.1)
- Automatic Updates Keep Clooz 3 Current (User Selectable)
- A Detailed FREE Clooz User Guide (PDF) and 9 Free Training Videos.
A Brief Presentation
Clooz 3 Data Sheet
Clooz 3 is a RESEARCH and ANALYSIS tool that aids in confirming that a given individual or family belongs in YOUR family tree. Clooz 3 is NOT a replacement for your traditional family tree program.