What is Clooz 3?
- A Program to Consolidate, Index, Analyze and Report Document and Image Data
- A Family History and Genealogy Research And Analysis Tool
- A Windows Desktop Application
Why Should I Use Clooz 3?
- Gather, Analyze and Validate Clues and Evidence About Potential or Suspected Ancestors
- Analyze Family History Challenges Using Factual Document-based Research Strategies
- Organize and Index Collected Documents and Images
- Support "One Name" Surname Studies (large or small)
What Features Does Clooz 3.5 Have?
- Export people, sources and events to Legacy Family Tree, RootsMagic, Family Historian, or any software which imports GEDCOM files, based on contents of Clooz documents (see Clooz 3.5 exporting from Clooz PDF for details)
- Unique Composite View visualizes connections between people from their appearance in documents and images
- Timesaving Media Location Tool locates and repairs missing or incorrect document links
- New Document Templates for the Newest Census Releases
- Improved User Friendly Interface (vs. Clooz 2.1)
- Automatic Updates Keep Clooz 3 Current (User selectable)
- A Detailed Free Clooz User Guide (PDF) and Twelve (12) Free Training Videos
A Brief Presentation
Clooz 3 Data Sheet
Clooz 3 is a RESEARCH and ANALYSIS tool that aids in confirming that a given individual or family belongs in YOUR family tree. Clooz 3 is NOT a replacement for your traditional family tree program.
Now is the time for Connecting People!