What is Clooz 3?
- A Program to Consolidate, Index, Analyze and Report Document and Image Data
- A Family History and Genealogy Research And Analysis Tool
- A Windows Desktop Application
Why Should I Use Clooz 3?
- Gather, Analyze and Validate Clues and Evidence About Potential or Suspected Ancestors
- Analyze Family History Challenges Using Factual Document-based Research Strategies
- Organize and Index Collected Documents and Images
- Support "One Name" Surname Studies (large or small)
What Are Clooz 3.3 New Features?
- Export people, sources and events to Legacy Family Tree software based on contents of Clooz documents (see Clooz 3.3 New Features PDF)
- Unique Composite View visualizes connections between people from their appearance in documents and images
- Timesaving Media Location Tool locates and repairs missing or incorrect document links
- Three (3) new Training Videos explain the latest changes
- New Document Templates for the Newest Census Releases
- Direct Entry of New Individuals from the Document Details Pages
- Streamlined More User Friendly Interface (vs. Clooz 2.1)
- Automatic Updates Keep Clooz 3 Current (User selectable)
- A Detailed Free Clooz User Guide (PDF) and Twelve (12) Free Training Videos
A Brief Presentation
Clooz 3 Data Sheet
Clooz 3 is a RESEARCH and ANALYSIS tool that aids in confirming that a given individual or family belongs in YOUR family tree. Clooz 3 is NOT a replacement for your traditional family tree program.
Now is the time for Connecting People!